Now that the stressful weekdays are over, its time to reward yourselves. You’ve worked your butt off all week long, you DESERVE some happiness and relaxation. I’m going to share some of my favorite ways to relax after a long hard week. Enjoy!
- Light your favorite candle! Right now my candle of choice is the one in the photo above. It is a scented soy candle called Sweet Spun Sugar. I picked it up at Target for $10.00, which isn’t too bad compared to the prices of Bath and Body Works candles. It smells like cotton candy yummy goodness! But if that’s not your thing I’ll link some other candles down below which might be more your taste. Smell something nice this weekend!
- Take a pretty bath. Bath bombs from Lush are all the rage right now, so why not see what all the fuss is about?! Also taking a bath is very soothing and stress relieving. Maybe light your favorite candle while taking a dip?(: I’ll have another link at the bottom of some of my favorite bath bombs from Lush.
- Watch your favorite YouTuber’s most recent videos. This will surely put you at ease and bring a smile to your face. I know I always smile when watching a Jenna Marbles or Zoella video. So let me know who your favorites are in the comments. I link some of mine as well!
- Surround yourself with people who give off good vibes. People at school and work might not be your bffs so make sure to spend some time with the people you care about.
- Just take a nap. Sleep your stresses away. Just do it. You won’t regret drifting off into happy happy dream world for a couple hours. You’ll wake up refreshed and ready to take on whatever this world throws at you.
I hope some of these tips can help you relax and have a happier weekend. I would just like to say thank you so much to those who have been so kind and supportive of my me and my last couple posts. It really warms my heart. ❤ (:
Natalie Rose xoxo
LINK IT UP:
Sweet Spun Sugar Candle:
Other nice Candles:
Lush Bath Bombs:
My Favorite YouTubers: