Well, I’m assuming you all have skin, and that you probably give it a good wash now and then. So I’d like to share with you my night time skin care routine and maybe you could share yours with me too!
In total I use 4 products, which are:
– Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser
– Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer
– Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleansing Cloths
– Clearisil Ultra Rapid Action Vanishing Treatment Cream
I picked up all of these products from my local target for all relatively low prices compared to other higher end skin care products. I will link them all at the bottom! But let’s get down to business (to defeat the Huns! I mean the pimples…)
1. Wipe off any makeup or dirt with the cleansing cloths for a clean slate.
2. Gently massage the cleanser into your face and then rinse with icy cold water.
3. Moisturize! Moisturize! Moisturize!
4. Put a dot of the treatment cream on any spots/blemishes to ensure a flawless face.
This routine is sweet and simple and it really has transformed my skin. But hey, everybody is different so this may not work for you depending on your skin type. I have intense combination skin so while my skin will be oily, it will also peel at the same time. It’s very frustrating. However, these products have helped me immensely and I would recommend them to anyone with similar skin issues as myself or to anyone that just wants a clean face.
Thank you and good luck with your beautiful faces!!
Natalie Rose Xoxo
– Cleansing Cloths: